This job is no longer accepting applications.
ClickUp is looking for a passionate and dedicated Tooling Engineer to help us scale and support our customer success, operations, and sales organizations. You’ll be joining the team that enables the efficiency and prosperity of our customer facing teams while also maintaining a focus on internal process optimization.
Employees in this role partner cross-functionally with our customer success, sales, operations, and engineering teams to create reliable, internal tools that further ClickUp's goals. This team is responsible for supporting and leading all internal tools, projects, and services.
Collaboration and teamwork are vital to how ClickUp operates. A significant portion of your responsibilities will include collaborating closely with members of sales and customer success teams to ideate and develop tools that make processes within the company more efficient. This role involves product ownership from conception to delivery, requiring a highly developed set of communication and organizational skills. You must be an effective verbal and written communicator in describing technical applications.
We’re scaling quickly, so we’re recruiting teammates who share our core values, know how to get sh*t done, and would add a lot to our extremely driven culture. We’ve been named the fastest growing productivity app of 2018 and this has been made possible by our passionate, and high-energy team supporting growth in every area.
- Build internal systems for our sales, support, and operations teams.
- Implement and maintain new API endpoints and services.
- Work alongside our backend team on bringing new tools to life.
- Work with SQL for data gathering, reporting metrics, and querying account data.
- Design and build systems for maximum performance, reliability and scalability.
- Be able to conceptualize all the various parts of our infrastructure and how they all work together.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Save people time by making the world more productive