Frontend Engineer (Angular 9)
San Diego, CA, USA
ClickUp is the future of work and we are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join us in our mission to fix productivity as we move towards ClickUp truly becoming one app to replace them all. We are extremely passionate about saving people time in all aspects of their lives.
The frontend engineering team is responsible for implementation of our customer facing web app. You will work closely with our design and product teams by bringing their vision to life, the backend engineering team who are in charge of implementing and maintaining our highly efficient API endpoints, workers and services, and our Quality Assurance team who will help make sure all parts of your implementation are working correctly. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must to make sure we implement features exactly as they are intended.
We’re scaling quickly, so we’re recruiting teammates who share our core values, know how to get sh*t done, and would add a lot to our extremely driven culture. We’ve been named the fastest growing productivity app of 2020 and this has been made possible by our passionate, and high-energy team supporting growth in every area.
- Implement customer facing features in Angular 2+ by bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Optimize ClickUp for peak performance
- Create DRY and reusable code for future use
- Work with the QA team to fix any issues that come up within the application across the entire existing codebase
- Follow established practices for maintaining state inside ClickUp
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Familiar with Redux style state management (preferably Ngrx), Typescript, and RxJs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.