Senior DevOps Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ultimate.ai is Europe’s leading customer service automation platform. We help businesses scale their customer service with artificial intelligence.
Ultimate.ai helps customer service agents work faster and smarter by providing them AI tools that augment their workflows. For our enterprise clients, we significantly enhance customer experience at lower costs. For the agents, we improve job satisfaction and provide freedom to focus on what really matters: the customer.
Our technology is market leading. We are a small team - based across Helsinki and Berlin - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re backed by Techstars and some of Europe's biggest name VCs. We’re proven; we’ve won major enterprise clients and are focusing heavily on our European expansion. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at the get-go.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We want to fundamentally change how people work in customer service. So we need a team of world-class talent. As a Senior DevOps Engineer at Ultimate.ai, you’ll be an integral part of this team from day one. You'll be instrumental in the design and implementation of our backbone infrastructure which enables all of our micro-services. System stability and performance as well as maintainability are your North Star. You'll work together with other DevOps Engineers and all the development teams to create a world-class AI platform.
- Develop and maintain our cloud based infrastructure.
- Design and implement infrastructure automation solutions.
- Build and improve our continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
- Deploy and operate monitoring and alerting services and infrastructure for keeping applications healthy and stable.
- Troubleshoot live problems and their root causes and consult development teams in how to avoid them.
We're looking for a communicative, experienced DevOps engineer who takes pride in building stable and performant systems, can take a lead in projects when needed and help the whole team succeed. Ideal qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps and systems administration.
- Fully proficient with Docker containers and using them to host large scale micro-service systems.
- You have worked with Docker swarm or Kubernetes orchestration systems in production environments.
- You are familiar with Google Cloud tools and services it offers. Additionally familiarity with AWS and Azure platforms is appreciated.
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft, is keen to take part in technical discussions and cares about helping the team deliver.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high proficiency in English.
- Team lead experience is a big bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. ultimate.ai prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: ultimate.ai is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.