Frontend Engineer, Product
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ultimate.ai is Europe’s leading customer service automation platform. We help businesses scale their customer service with artificial intelligence.
ultimate.ai helps agents work faster and smarter, not harder, by providing them AI tools that augment their workflows. For our clients, we significantly enhance customer experience at lower costs. For the agents, we improve job satisfaction and provide freedom to focus on what really matters: the customer.
Our technology is market-leading. We are a small team - based across Helsinki and Berlin - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re backed by Techstars and some of Europe's biggest name VCs. We’re proven; we’ve won major enterprise clients and are focusing heavily on our European expansion. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at the get-go.
About The Role
We want to fundamentally change how people work in customer service. So we need a team of world-class talent. As a Frontend Developer at ultimate.ai, you’ll be an integral part of this team from day one. You’ll be instrumental in the design and development of our web dashboard and analytics, which manage our AI models and track their performance. Clean, responsive user interface with simple and seamless user experience is your North Star. You'll work closely alongside our product manager, designer, frontend and wider technical team to build new features, focused on user experience. You'll own your work, to build, test and iterate quickly.
- Maintain and develop the Ultimate.ai platform using the latest technologies such as React, Redux, TypeScript, GraphQL and Node.js.
- Build user-friendly frontend applications that help our clients to manage and train the AI model.
- Work closely with other members of the development team to ensure new product features are built stable and intuitive.
- Learn and experiment with new tools and technologies aiming to develop new product features, improve UX, and reduce code complexity.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, helping drive Ultimate.ai to innovate.
We’re looking for a communicative, experienced engineer who takes pride in producing slick applications which are easy and fun to use, built upon logical, simple and effective solutions to complex issues. Ideal qualifications:
- 2+ years frontend development experience.
- Strong programming skills in React.js, Redux is a must
- Knowledge of NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL, Apollo and D3.js is a plus.
- Skills and confidence in writing robust code to build high performing web applications.
- Product mindset: take pride in building beautiful, slick applications that are easy and fun to use.
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft, is keen to take part in product discussions and cares about helping the team deliver.
- Reliable and transparent engineering, regularly unit testing and documenting your work.
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. ultimate.ai prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: ultimate.ai is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.