This job is no longer accepting applications.
For the last 6 years, we have been building our company from a startup to a sustainable business with a state-of-the-art product and biggest ecommerce customers around Europe (e.g. Secretescapes.com, Castorama.pl, Euronics.cz, Phonehouse.es, Public.gr, Pigu.lt etc). Right now we are a team of 15 people who are sharing the same passions: making ecommerce search intelligent and building big organization.
You will be developing back-end services on Node.js as well as designing and implementing front-end and back-end libraries which are a base for SearchNode custom solutions. We are writing functional TypeScript code, so experience with functional programming would be a strong advantage. Also, we use technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, Docker, and Kubernetes but there is no requirement for you to be familiar with all of them. We are looking for people who can choose the right tool for the job and be able to learn new things quickly. We are a small team and expect you to improve our processes and help us to raise our level by bringing your knowledge and experience.
You will find here professional colleagues, motivational management, cozy office, Italian coffee, and 0 bureaucracy. Moreover, every single day we strive to build a product, that will change the ecommerce industry. We are here to have fun and get out of our comfort zone.
Requirements for Applicant:
- Experience developing back-end applications on Node.js.
Nice to have experience with:
- Functional programming.
- Elasticsearch, Solr or Lucene.
- Docker and Kubernetes.
- Cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Front-end frameworks, for example, React.
- Ecommerce content management systems or ecommerce industry in general.
- Work with a very talented and ambitious team.
- Prestigious international and local ecommerce customers.
- State-of-the-art product with a great demand.
- Openness to new tools and technologies.
- Competitive compensation.
- Unlimited career growth opportunities (when company grows fast, you will have a chance to hold the top management positions).
Your application has been successfully submitted.