Our development team rocks. Working with Agile methods, we value quality code and deliver high value, out-of-the-box solutions to our customers. Our developers are challenge seekers and problem solvers. And while they breath code, team vibe is super friendly - you can always seek out for help, advice and an occasional chess challenge.
What you will do
- Design and implement all aspects of the UI
- Maintain and improve the existing front-end code
- Work with the team to implement robust and scalable technology solutions that integrate with our full product stack
- Translate sketches / wireframes into working prototypes and then to production-ready code
What we expect
- 3+ years HTML5 and CSS3 experience.
- Fluent with Git (Bitbucket) and working as part of a distributed development team
- Great UX sensibility and a good eye for design
What we offer
- Work in an international IT environment and enjoy all the benefits a seaside can offer
- Fun, challenging & exciting job atmosphere
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work possibility
- A team of young, talented and innovative colleagues in one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Lithuania and Europe
- Gross salary starting at 2800 EUR/month
- Culture of learning and open-mindness
- Healthy snacks and great vibe
Your application has been successfully submitted.