This job is no longer accepting applications.
Untether AI is looking for an experienced Compiler Engineer. The objective of this role is to write software that translates a wide variety of neural nets into efficient mappings and fast implementations on our accelerator hardware, from data-in to data-out.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Computer Science, Engineering or related degree, preferably MS or PhD
- Thorough understanding of deep neural nets
- Experience developing the internals of modern optimizing compilers
- Understanding of advanced optimization techniques
- Build software that maps a neural net onto our hardware
- Devise and implement multiple data layout strategies
- Build a tool that will solve a network layout for a set of constraints within the hardware given the available strategies
- Implement efficient mappings between data layouts
- Evaluate current and proposed hardware architecture for future products
- Work closely with algorithm design and architecture teams
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Driven and self-directed
- Proficiency in a variety of development styles and languages
- Ability to build projects from the ground up
- Comfortable working within a rapidly evolving project
- Strong focus on testing and software quality
- Team focus and desire to help build the team
About Untether AI:
Untether AI is developing a groundbreaking new architecture that will bring neural net inference to new levels of performance and efficiency. Founded in Toronto in 2018 by a team of scientists and entrepreneurs, Untether AI’s ultra-efficient, high performance AI chips will eliminate the data movement bottleneck that costs energy and performance in traditional architectures. With the support of tier one investors, we are challenging the status quo with an architecture that is fundamentally unique. Working with us means getting the opportunity to be a part of something big - a chance to create the future of AI.
Your application has been successfully submitted.