Front End Developer
Mumbai Central, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Primary purpose of the role:
Front end development of websites and applications using CSS3, HTML5, jQuery and other skills to produce clean, functional and
web compliant projects to be handed over to Back End Developers to be further worked on as well as CSS bug fixes post Back End development.
Major responsibilities & deliverables:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge about the cool stuff in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Taking PSD files from designers, slicing and/or recreating elements via CSS to match the design perfectly
- Ability to make basic modifications to libraries in jQuery as per requirement of a project
- Extensive knowledge of fonts, embedding from third parties like Google, Typekit & Font Deck etc.
- Passion and follow through for their work. Excited and curious about learning new technology, as well as the sharing of ideas. Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication. Able to own individual projects as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Awareness of current design trends in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding time limits which can impact on the design.
Qualifications: Any Graduate.
Minimum Work Experience: 1-3 years in a digital agency/IT working on websites
Compulsary Softwares/Skills: Photoshop, Dreamweaver or similar, MS Office
Your application has been successfully submitted.