React JS Developer
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process which also includes driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Review code for quality and implement best practices. Promote coding, testing and deployment of best practices through hands-on research and demonstration.
- Be a part of the Agile ceremonies to groom stories and develop defect-free code for the stories.
- Write testable code that enables extremely high levels of code coverage.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Propose the right solutions to the client by identifying and understanding the pain points.
- Propose, pitch, sell, implement and prove success in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to review frameworks and design principles towards suitability in the project context.
- Mentor young engineers towards guiding them to become great engineers.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 3-6 Years of experience
- Experience with leading SPA frontend frameworks such as AngularJS. Experience with ReactJS is a huge plus.
- Experience working on modern-day build tools such as Webpack, Browserify, Grunt or Gulp.
- Experience with the nodejs ecosystem (npm, yarn).
- Strong fundamentals on AJAX and query models, working knowledge of callbacks, promises and front-end caching. Experience with generators, async/await is a huge plus.
- Experience with websockets or websocket libraries (socket.io, sockjs) is a plus.
- Familiarity of working with TDD/BDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc. is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization libraries like d3.js, plot.ly to build data-driven plots using SVG or canvas based visualization tools.
- Demonstrated skills on the improvement of page speed, code execution speed in previous projects.
- Experience with architectures such as Redux, FLUX, Reactive, etc is good.
Your application has been successfully submitted.