Senior Java Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Review code for quality and implement best practices. Promote coding, testing and deployment of best practices through hands-on research and demonstration.
- Be a part of the Agile ceremonies to groom stories and develop defect-free code for the stories.
- Write testable code that enables extremely high levels of code coverage.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Propose the right solutions to the client by identifying and understanding the pain points.
- Propose, pitch, sell, implement and prove success in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to review frameworks and design principles towards suitability in the project context.
- Mentor young engineers towards guiding them to become great engineers.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Strong Java skills including Java 8 features like Lambdas and Streams API functional programming paradigm.
- Great object-oriented skills, including strong design patterns knowledge.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Experience in working with data-driven RESTful APIs using web frameworks like SpringBoot, etc.
- Knowledge of few SQL and NoSQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.
- Good understanding of ORMs like Hibernate, JPA, etc.
- Knowledge of dependency managers and build tools like Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Strong debugging & problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of microservices-based architecture and the related eco-system.
- Familiarity with Reactive programming concepts using RxJava and other reactive frameworks or toolkits such as Vert.x.
- Understanding of Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Worked on AWS Technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Minimum 6 years of experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We build high performance solutions