DevOps Leadership Role
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Designing and implementing highly efficient solutions on Pubic Cloud (Amazon Web Services) for security, resilience, performant, networking, availability, Blue-green deployments in context of business application.
- Security Hardening of cloud infrastructure application/web server against known/unknown vulnerabilities.
- Assess business needs and requirements to ensure appropriate approach to solve client challenges
- Expert in Capacity Planning Design, cost and effort estimations
- Experience in Infra cost optimization
- Deliver best in class operations tooling & practices, including CI/ CD
- Writing infrastructure as code for public or private clouds and implement modern cloud Integration architecture using –
- Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible )
- CI tools (Any)
- Scripting language: Python, Bash and Shell
- Container services like ECS, ACS, GCE or Kubernetes
- Architecting and implementing end to end monitoring solution in cloud
- Understands compliance and security
- Design for failover, high availability, MTTR , MTTF and MTBF
- Must have understanding of SDLC
- Report on business and processes metrics
- Balance governance, ownership and freedom against reliability
- Develop, motivate, empower, and evaluate individual contributors and grow their professional, leadership, and technical skills
- Overall experience of 16+ years in Infrastructure
- 5+ years of working in Cloud (Public, & Private) with extensive knowledge on one or more Public Cloud (AWS preferred)
- Proven ability to plan and execute change on a large scale
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to evaluate progress or mitigate risks
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, various platforms, tools and products and their respective applications
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering
Your application has been successfully submitted.