Full Stack Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Considering the current circumstances due to COVID-19, we want our candidates to know that this position is now on hold. However, we are still receiving applications and we'll keep in touch with everyone. With the ones who fit the profile, we'd like to address a first interview aiming to keep them in the pipeline for a future hiring. The ones who don't quite match the requirements will receive proper feedback from us. We will keep everyone updated.
Thank you very much for your comprehension. If you want to contact us in case of any doubt, please write an email to: email@example.com
What we'd need...
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join our awesome product development team.
You will be surrounded by the lasted technologies like AWS, Docker, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Cryptography, Computer Vision; work with TDD, DDD, Lambda, Microservices, among others; and will be part of a team that is always looking for innovation.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Develop new product features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Help shape functional and technological decisions which will help take products to the next level.
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture.
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, quality assurance engineers, designers and scrum masters.
- Mentor other developers, helping them grow both technically and in their careers.
This is you
- Understanding and experience with technologies like TypeScript (Node.JS), PHP and MySQL.
- Experience using frameworks like Angular or React.
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Application design (SOLID) principles.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests, understanding quality is everyone's responsibility.
- Experience and a solid understanding of core concepts with GIT.
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we'd be very happy :)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Linux and Docker environments
- A learn by doing attitude, high energy and team player
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D
Your application has been successfully submitted.