This job is no longer accepting applications.
Considering the current circumstances due to COVID-19, we want our candidates to know that our Recruitment Processes are still active and working 100% remotely:
- Screenings and interviews are done through videocalls.
- We send our technical test through Signaturit.
- The Offer: we send the document to be signed with full legal coverage with Signaturit.
“People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
What we'd need...
We are looking for a PKI Engineer to join our IT team that will be in charge of the development of all server-side logic applied to our cryptography projects and the maintenance of our PKI infrastructure and services.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Develop and maintain services related to our PKI.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Build the reusable and maintainable code and libraries for future use.
- Help shape functional and technological decisions which will help take products to the next level.
- Strong ability to document processes, procedures and security designs clearly and accurately for distribution to internal teams and customers.
- Support with anything related to the applied cryptography used in the Signaturit platform.
This is you
- Proven work experience as a cryptography engineer for at least 2/3 years.
- Previous experience building and/or administering a PKI.
- Security & encryption algorithms (public and private key cryptography) knowledge.
- Experience with C++ and Java
- Unit and integration tests.
- Experience and a solid understanding of core concepts with GIT.
- Previous experience with Hardware Security Modules is a plus.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: "Plans are useless but planning is indispensable" (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D
Your application has been successfully submitted.