The Threat Analyst will help our clients and prospects to better understand the bugFraud anti-fraud solution for web and mobile applications. The solution allows to detect by behavioral biometrics and artificial intelligence the fraud and the fraudsters themselves who use stolen credentials, in addition to different RAT attacks, NAF attacks and more ...
The analyst will work to work with the teams in charge of implementing the solution and the customer fraud team to offer knowledge about the fraud types of solution detection, analyze new fraud patterns and help the teams to carry out a good use of bugFraud.
- Understand the specific needs of the client or prospect and propose the interaction of our solution with its internal systems and teams
- Optimize and monitor the correct installation of the solution in different environments.
- Understand the specific fraud patterns that affect to customer.
- Give feedback to Buguroo internal teams.
- +1 year of experience in a cybersecurity company.
- Experience with bank fraud departments.
- Knowledge of fraud monitoring tools.
- Experience in customer account management.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline)- preferred, not essential.
- Basic malware knowledge on mobile and desktop devices.
- Excellent English language communication skills.
- Spanish mother tongue.
Due to our products’ features, almost all the departments base their day-to-day schedule on agile methodologies, like Scrum. There is teamwork and periodic meetings, while maintaining a great deal of autonomy.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
buguroo is not a typical 9 to 5 job. We do not only address issues before they occur, but we also work as needed to remediate security incidents. For this reason, the company has a flexible work schedule and the possibility to telecommute.
We are concerned about talent and achieving goals. In other words, employees need to be motivated and comfortable. In buguroo you will have benefits like a private health and life insurance, and many other advantages. Just focus on success!
YOUNG & DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT
buguroo requires its employees to not only be motivated but also to feel that they are part of the company and that the company is a part of them. For that reason, no one must clock in and there is no uncomfortable dress code. We are young and dynamic professionals with many shared hobbies and passions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.