This job is no longer accepting applications.
To technically execute the implementations, which involves:
- Performing all necessary configurations for bugFraud Web (Frontend) and Mobile deployments.
- Providing technical support to customers regarding doubts about the implementation of requirements in Web (Frontend) and Mobile applications.
- Validation of Web (Frontend) and Mobile applications on the requirements of bugFraud.
- Validation of requirements (variables, functions, JSON, SDK, etc...) displayed in Web (Frontend) and Mobile applications.
- Development of code pieces (JSON).
- Configuration of cloud solution components.
- Integrity validation in Web (Frontend) and Mobile applications
- Ability to transmit and identify solutions and technical recommendations on Web (Frontend) and Mobile applications.
- Ability to handle Web (Frontend) and Mobile development tools.
- Development of Web (Frontend) and Mobile applications knowledge.
- Knowledge of cloud architectures.
Due to our products’ features, almost all the departments base their day-to-day schedule on agile methodologies, like Scrum. There is teamwork and periodic meetings, while maintaining a great deal of autonomy.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
buguroo is not a typical 9 to 5 job. We do not only address issues before they occur, but we also work as needed to remediate security incidents. For this reason, the company has a flexible work schedule and the possibility to telecommute.
We are concerned about talent and achieving goals. In other words, employees need to be motivated and comfortable. In buguroo you will have benefits like a private health and life insurance, and many other advantages. Just focus on success!
YOUNG & DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT
buguroo requires its employees to not only be motivated but also to feel that they are part of the company and that the company is a part of them. For that reason, no one must clock in and there is no uncomfortable dress code. We are young and dynamic professionals with many shared hobbies and passions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.