Our company is searching for a meticulous and experienced Data Architect to join our talented team. Your central responsibility as the Data Architect will be to develop, partition, optimize and oversee our company’s conceptual and logical data systems. Your duties may include preparing architect reports, monitoring the system, and supervising system migrations.
To succeed in this role, you should know how to examine new data system requirements and implement migration models. The ideal candidate will also have proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Database scaling
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Proficiency with fundamental database query languages such as SQL, MongoDB query language, elasticsearch query language.
- Proficiency with fundamental procedure languages such as PL/pgSQL
- Proficiency with other languages such as Python, NodeJS and JVM languages.
- Expertise in PostgreSQL
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with database scaling/replication patterns
Due to our products’ features, almost all the departments base their day-to-day schedule on agile methodologies, like Scrum. There is teamwork and periodic meetings, while maintaining a great deal of autonomy.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
buguroo is not a typical 9 to 5 job. We do not only address issues before they occur, but we also work as needed to remediate security incidents. For this reason, the company has a flexible work schedule and the possibility to telecommute.
We are concerned about talent and achieving goals. In other words, employees need to be motivated and comfortable. In buguroo you will have benefits like a private health and life insurance, and many other advantages. Just focus on success!
YOUNG & DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT
buguroo requires its employees to not only be motivated but also to feel that they are part of the company and that the company is a part of them. For that reason, no one must clock in and there is no uncomfortable dress code. We are young and dynamic professionals with many shared hobbies and passions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.