This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Cloud Engineer is the person in charge of enabling the company product. As a Cloud Engineer, you'll work in a skilled team with state-of-the-art technology, implementing cloud computing needs, including infrastructure design, maintenance, support and everything in between.
We need you to be able to solve complex problems in an heterogeneus microservices-based system, working with other teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Management of infrastructure in AWS in a micro-service architecture
- Performance tuning of the solution
- Create procedures for operational and security aspects of AWS platform
- Troubleshoot issues to resolve problems in a complex heterogeneous technical environment
- Track all details in the issue tracking system
- Participate in on-call rota
- Define or build automation mechanisms for cloud operations
- Required Communication Skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) in English. Spanish is also very valuable.
- Required Technical Skills
- 3+ years experience as Linux Sysadmin (old school and Cloud based architectures)
- Solid understanding of how systems interact with each other (networks, systems, proxys, firewalls, databases, etc)
- Experience working with containers and orchestation
- Some scripting language knowledge (bash, python, etc)
- Education / Technical Certifications
- Degree in Information Technology or Vocational Training
- Other Required Skills
- Organized and responsable person with attention to details, knowledge about best practices and focused on systems quality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- "Use the right tool for the job" mindset
- A team player with a "can-do" attitude
- Love for being involved in complex systems with state-of-the-art technology
Due to our products’ features, almost all the departments base their day-to-day schedule on agile methodologies, like Scrum. There is teamwork and periodic meetings, while maintaining a great deal of autonomy.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
buguroo is not a typical 9 to 5 job. We do not only address issues before they occur, but we also work as needed to remediate security incidents. For this reason, the company has a flexible work schedule and the possibility to telecommute.
We are concerned about talent and achieving goals. In other words, employees need to be motivated and comfortable. In buguroo you will have benefits like a private health and life insurance, and many other advantages. Just focus on success!
YOUNG & DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT
buguroo requires its employees to not only be motivated but also to feel that they are part of the company and that the company is a part of them. For that reason, no one must clock in and there is no uncomfortable dress code. We are young and dynamic professionals with many shared hobbies and passions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.