This job is no longer accepting applications.
Grover is the alternative to ordinary - rethink things
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We are the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to re-invent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we are at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we have raised over €275 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the Top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019.
- Develop new features working with cross-functional squads and a distributed team
- Have ownership to suggest and implement your own ideas
- Participate in the creation of our engineering culture, build frameworks for our engineering processes
- Use creative thinking - we are building most of our features from scratch
- Solve complex- but fun - technical challenges
- Share your knowledge introducing new frameworks /languages to our tech team
You care about:
- Quality code and work ethic
- Tech innovation
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Developer with:
- Experience with NestJS & Express.js is appreciated (but not mandatory)
- Background building high-scalable applications and working with a service-oriented environment with different system integration.
- Experience in distributed systems environment using Kafka
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, especially PostgreSQL
- Experience with infrastructures using Docker, Terraform and AWS
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days of home office per month
- Learning opportunities - weekly guild learning, conferences, training budget
- Your choice of Windows or Mac, as well as headphones
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
- Career growth
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Open-minded variety of nationalities
- German classes in the office
- Fresh Fruit & drinks
- Team Events
Grover is the European market leader in technology rentals, bringing the access economy to the consumer electronics market. We value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and purpose in everything we do. We’re a team of over 100 creative and motivated minds, from over 31 countries - this shapes our way of thinking and work approach. Open communication, teamwork, and drive all go a long way at Grover. Our HQ in Berlin Mitte offers plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking things.
Your application has been successfully submitted.