Senior Frontend Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will be part of our Dashboard team, a multidisciplinary, agile and specialized team. Your primary responsibility will be the planning, development and maintenance of our Dashboard application: a modern React and Angular 1 hybrid currently transitioning towards React as well. You'll be part of a team that has a direct impact on our product, user experience and technology choices.
- Take full ownership of our client-side applications and write expressive and testable code in reasonably sized units of work
- Collaborate with our product, UI design, UX and other tech teams to ship meaningful new features regularly in an agile environment
- Participate in code reviews to give and receive constructive feedback
- Monitor the application to ensure the best experience for our users
- Take part in technical discussions and contribute with your ideas and experience
What you bring:
- Proficiency in React with a strong focus on quality, testability and best practices
- Very good knowledge of HTML, CSS and Git
- Experience working with debuggers and browser developer tools
- Experience with Flux architecture
- Interest in functional programming
- Efficient communication across diverse team
- Experience with AngularJS or VueJS is a plus
- Experience with Design Systems is a plus
- Experience with agile processes is a plus
- Help us bring our products to the next level
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Additional perks: weekly team brunch, caterings, fully stocked kitchens, company gym, additional health insurance and a childcare program
Interested? Let's Talk!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join the industry leader in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity.