Network Monitoring Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Network Monitoring Engineer you will be responsible for the network, by making sure that it is fault-free and runs as smooth as swiss clock. You will work together with a team of system administrators, in order to guarantee a high service level.
- Network monitoring
- Fault registration, notification and fault escalation
- Ensure that the network is fault-free
- Make first basic checks of trigger
What you bring:
- Previous experience with installing and setting up Linux systems like Redhat or CentOs
- Experience with at least with one of these system monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix
- Knowledge of team collaboration tools such as Git
- Knowledge of at least one scripting/programming languages (Python, Bash, Perl...)
- Available and willing to work night shifts and public holidays
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
Interested? Let's Talk!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join the industry leader in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity.