Network Monitoring Engineer
Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Network Monitoring Engineer you will be responsible for the network, by making sure that it is fault-free and runs as smooth as swiss clock. You will work together with a team of system administrators, in order to guarantee a high service level.
- Network monitoring
- Fault registration, notification and fault escalation
- Ensure that the network is fault-free
- Make first basic checks of trigger
What you bring:
- Previous experience with installing and setting up Linux systems like Redhat or CentOs
- Experience with at least with one of these system monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix
- Knowledge of team collaboration tools such as Git
- Knowledge of at least one scripting/programming languages (Python, Bash, Perl...)
- Available and willing to work night shifts and public holidays
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
Interested? Let's Talk!
Your application has been successfully submitted.