Database Engineer (PostgreSQL)
Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Database Engineer you will be part of our Database team and you will ensure that existing database applications continue to work at any scale from TBs to PBs. You will be involved in every aspect of the platform from extensions and improvements to PostgreSQL to optimizations to the analytics reporting software on which it relies.
- Maintain and expand our Analytics Platform (written in Go) and our database management tools
- Troubleshoot PostgreSQL issues and propose/implement fixes
- Improve and optimize our architecture and suggest improvements to current processes and structures
- Advise the developers of other programs written in various languages of database best practices
What you bring:
- Work experience of administration of heavily-loaded PostgreSQL databases
- Good understanding and experience in C
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Go
- Solid research skills
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
Interested? Let’s Talk!
Your application has been successfully submitted.