Data Analyst (Unbotify)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Unbotify’s mission is to provide a best in class solution to one of the major problems of web and mobile applications security today – detecting malicious bots. Our unique focus on behavioral biometrics derives from years of experience in the field and a deep knowledge of existing detection methods and their inherent shortcomings. The company was acquired by Adjust in the beginning of 2019.
Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Technical Integration Analyst, you will be involved in various responsibilities including project management, technical integration and data analysis. The role includes:
- Analyze customer data and detect patterns in complex data via advanced analysis tools and statistical methods in order to improve our bot detection capabilities.
- Collaborate with the Data Science team, detect new types of bots and extract meaningful insights from our rich behavioral-biometric data.
- Take part in the onboarding process of new customers to ensure successful integration.
- Play an active role in increasing the quality of our product and technology
- Involvement in technical integrations of Unbotify products with customers mobile applications
- Validate integration and customer’s biometric data, analyze prediction output (bot/human) including False Positive and False Negatives cases
- Take part in developing our data analysis and data mining tools.
- Visualize and present results and insights both internally and to customers
- Act as the technical focal point for all customer related issues.
What you bring:
- Proven experience with data analysis task and work with BI tools (Tableau / Qlik / Power BI)
- Extremely passionate about data-driven problems
- Excellent people and communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
- Passion for mobile and online games - a big Plus
- Love working in a team and has the ability to work well independently and lead big projects
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Fast learner, with strong attention to details and a “can do” mentality
- Experience with Python/Pyspark - a big Plus
What’s in it for you:
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let's Talk!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join the industry leader in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity.