Fullstack Dev Intern (React & Node)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- You will be a key element of our technical team and will help us improve and improve Seety’s application. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create reliable, high performance services
- Implement solutions that can scale with our growth (now 250,000+ users)
- Write code that follows the best coding practices: modularity, loose coupling, high cohesion etc.
- Challenge the current code and bring new approaches
- Create beautiful frontends that delight users (UX & UI)
- You are hands-on and eager to learn
- You have already played around with React (.js and/or native) – Knowledge about Node/Express is also a plus
- You understand SCRUM methodology
- You are obsessed with code clarity and readability
- We value quality, organized, maintainable and tested code
- We value developers that take an interest in understanding diverse programming languages and technologies
- You speak English and French or Dutch
What we offer
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure. This internship can be followed by a full-time position
- A nice work environment in a brand new office in Brussels (with a babyfoot)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with a lot of afterworks & activities
- Unlimited refund of parking tickets (we know you won’t get any 😁)
Start date: flexible, minimum 2 months
Location: Rue Jules Cockx 10 in Auderghem (easy access by metro, train or car)
Tell us in a few sentences why you would like to join our team and send us your CV.
Your application has been successfully submitted.