You will work on an architecture where the API / Backoffice will interact with a mobile application and our connected ebike. You'll need to integrate SIM Card management, End-of-Line testing from our factory, remote bike diagnostic (like Tesla) and pro-active failure management (detecting potential battery failure for instance) to provide world class customer support.
It's definitely not your classic marketplace / SaaS development. We pay market rate and you get to ride a COWBOY before anyone else.
- Work independently or with other engineers to develop user experience-focused web applications, or provide support for existing systems.
- Collaborate with designers, frontend developers, firmware engineer, hardware engineer to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Some travel required.
- 2-5 years of experience in Ruby on Rails development
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Understand and exercise best practices for web development and software design
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly competitive salary package
Your application has been successfully submitted.