As a Firmware Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and improvement of the next-generation of Cowboy electric bikes. You will join a team of experience Hardware & Firmware Engineers who've managed to bring our current bike to the market.
Thanks to our DFU we will continue to update our bikes on the field. You will work on multiple features and have an impact on the day-to-day life of hundred of people from day one. Roadmap includes:
- Crash detection feature
- Anti-theft feature (movement detection)
- Remote diagnostic
- You love tech and its challenges.
- You are passionate about creating smart IoT-related products.
- You have a strong experience with electronic product development (HW & SW).
- You can balance your time between content (dirty hands) and tech lead.
- You are great at team working and have a sense of organization.
- You speak and write English fluently. Dutch and/or French are a plus.
- You like working in a young, dynamic and lean environment where flexibility, autonomy and empowerment are the key rules.
- You are willing and eager to go the extra mile to deliver by an important deadline*
- You can write clean C and C++ code, and understand object-oriented concepts.
- You have working/coding experience with BLE.
- Experience with Nordic and nRF52 series is a big plus.
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly competitive salary package
Your application has been successfully submitted.