This job is no longer accepting applications.
Proxyclick is a rapidly growing tech company based in the heart of Europe. Our mission is to help businesses better manage their visitors well beyond the simple act of registration. We incorporate into the visitor experience notions of security, health and safety, brand promotion and communication, and privacy.
Our cloud-based SaaS visitor management solution caters to the enterprise security needs of companies such as Airbnb, Audi, Dimension Data, L’Oréal, or Pepsico. Millions of people around the world use our apps.
In everything we do, we strive to build the best possible product. Our goal is to combine simplicity and power to deliver an awesome experience.
We’re looking for an experienced C# Developer to join our EU team in our project office in Rotterdam.
Roles and responsibilities
Your priority will be to implement secure, reliable, and scalable solutions along with a number of exciting initiatives:
- Working with the C# back-end team to manage and deploy integration platforms to manage access to buildings
- Improving our technical architecture by finding and addressing performance issues and rewriting legacy code for better scalability and high availability
- Growing our portfolio of integrations available on our Marketplace by implementing connectors with Access Control Systems
Finally, because your work is not only about writing code, you will be collaborating with our customer success team to solve complex issues and fix bugs
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- You understand the importance of building structured code that is crystal-clear, fast, scalable, reliable and robust
- You have extensive practical experience with C#
- You have a working experience of React or Angular
- You have strong experience with concurrency, multi-threading, or asynchronous programming
- You have a strong background creating secure, RESTful JSON APIs
- You are very comfortable around relational databases and SQL
- You have a working knowledge of service oriented architectures (SOA or microservices)
- You have a solid understanding of the full web stack (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching)
- You pay attention to the details and possess amazing debugging skills
We don’t need you to be familiar with all of these technologies to start working with us. Great people learn what we use quickly (and introduce us to new technologies too)
- A team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- A critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team outside of IT.
- A hacker who’s comfortable with ambiguity and technical challenges
- A hustler who finds creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
- A doer that just gets it done with the ultimate objective being customer success!
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on an exciting project with global reach
- A great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A nice working atmosphere, surrounded by a passionate team
- Flexible working time and possibility to work remotely
- International culture and learning atmosphere
- Annual remote working trip (check our YouTube channel for a preview of our last ones)
- We set our hiring bar really high—you will be working with the best
Equal Opportunity Employer
A visitor experience is nothing without a great people experience. Our team exists to foster a community that supports our virtues and allows our people to shape their careers for the better. We strengthen our culture by bringing in the right talent and work closely with everyone at all levels to build authentic working relationships that allow for excellence and professional growth.
At Proxyclick we aim to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to a better environment for our people and a better product for our users. We welcome everyone to our workplace, no matter where you are from, and the more diverse we are, the more unified our ability to ensure respectful connections all around the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Visitor management for an ever-changing world