Head of Software Architecture
This job is no longer accepting applications.
edger Paris Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, Vierzon and New York, Ledger has a team of +200 professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries. To sustain the company's growth,
Requirements and qualifications
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- 12-15 years of experience including architecture and development
- Expertise in 2 of : SaaS, Back-End, Cloud, Infrastructure,
- Skills in Cryptography, Security or blockchain is a huge plus
- Good communication with product managers and technical leaders
- Up to date knowledge of technical applications
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Manage and recruit and grow a team of architects
- Mentor Lead developers on architectural topics
- Owner of the architecture review board - in charge of the long term vision, maintainability and tech stack consistency
- Bridge the gap between Product & Engineering teams
- Implement process and methodology for technical specifications / documentation -> Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
- From product requirements, write the functional and implementation specifications
- Drive innovation for our future features and associated tech stack
- Have in mind the constraints: Security, performance, UX, maintainability
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup,
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment,
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences,
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons,
- High performance equipment for your work,
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT,
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage,
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr),
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities,
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent parties, snacks and drinks,
- Employee discount on Ledger products.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Keep your assets safe