IT Support Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are currently looking for an IT Support Manager to join the IT Corporate team.
The team is responsible of all the Woldwide IT support for Deezer collaborators and managing all the internal network, system and softwares infrastructure for all the Deezer offices and Datacenter
Our mission is to:
- continually develop our service to meet and exceed Deezer employee’s expectations,
- contribute to the success of the company through the provision of the best and effective IT support,
- deploy the best and innovative IT solutions.
What will you do?
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, you:
- Manage, train and develop the IT Support team (3 Support Technician)
- Are the escalation contact of the IT Support team
- Monitor IT tickets and develop team’s SLA
- Maintain IT Knowledge Database
- Define local procedures for the improvement of IT Support activities
- Ensure the assets management consistency (hardware/software, maintain spare policy, follow computers renew policy)
- Manage accounts and computers lifecycle
- Place orders following budget guidelines and Head of IT approval
What we are looking for:
Years of experience: 10 years of support / admin experience. 3 years management experience managing IT teams.
Relevant job experiences in Tech industry,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English and French
- Good experience in hardware and software troubleshooting
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Mac OS (60% mac workstations / 40% windows workstations)
- Good knowledge of Active Directory (users and security groups management) and Gsuite
- Experience with MDM, System management or Asset management software
- Leadership, good team player
- Empathic, good spirits
- Strong understanding of tech, web and mobile environment
- Be solution driven and be client centric
- Organized and Rigorous
- Priority focused, choose the right battles
Life @deezer HQ
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
You bring the passion. We bring the music.