Fullstack Web Engineer - Customer Success team
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are looking for an experienced engineer with a passion for technology and product quality. If you want to work on an app with a big audience and help millions of users listening to their favorite artists all over the world, then join the team!
At Deezer we think our product is awesome and we want our dear users to make the most out of it ! The mission of the Customer Success team is to build the journeys & functionalities that will onboard, guide and engage any user, anywhere in our site and apps and at any stage of his life ! As part of it, we have a great chance to work with all Product and Marketing stakeholders and to deal with an amazing range of challenging projects, putting the user at the center of everything.
What you will do:
- Participate in new product features development, from conception to implementation, along with mobile developers and project stakeholders
- Respect specifications (Tracking, Workflow, User Experience) and guarantee compliance with the platform
- Optimize codebase with minimum impact on resources
- Work closely with the whole Customer Success team to achieve team objectives
- Ensure that all the code written and the architecture are high quality and scalable, as well as testable
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Good knowledge in Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Programmation
- Strong engineering skills (code versioning, tests, review) and server workload problematics
- Knowledge and experience with ReactJs is a big plus
- Must be proactive and organized
- Team spirit: "one for all" is one important team value
Life @ Deezer HQ :
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups We are an equal opportunity employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.