Software QA Engineer - Core Team
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
The Core team's mission is to get other technical teams to seamlessly deliver value to our business with an emphasis on quality by providing and communicating infrastructure, framework, libraries, processes, tools, guidelines and best practices.
As a Software QA Engineer in the Tech QA team, you will be in charge of our automated tests projects on multiple platforms such as Web, Desktop, iOS and Android applications.
What you will do:
- Design, develop and maintain functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests on specific front and backend features.
- Propose and develop technical and performance enhancements for our automated tests stacks.
- Increase the automated tests coverage of our applications.
- On-board other teams on our automated test solutions and ensure scripting guidelines are respected.
- Work closely with the other members of the team to improve our testing strategy and platform.
- Participate in all the Agile rituals in place: daily, sprint plannings, sprint retrospectives, post-postmortems...
- Write clear and detailed bug reports and communicate about your activities.
- Improve overall quality and process efficiency by providing constructive feedback.
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of PHP, Python programming languages and scripting languages as Bash.
- Previous experience with Be Hat and Postman API is required.
- You are autonomous, rigorous and you have a great team spirit.
- You like getting completely involved in a project.
- You enjoy digging in the code.
- Real motivation for quality assurance problematic.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and French).
Nice to have:
- Continuous integration / build management tools experience.
- Good knowledge of Docker.
- Previous experience with Selenium WebDriver and Appium.
Life @ Deezer HQ
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.