Crypto Operations Specialist
Menlo Park, CA, USA
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
The Crypto Operations team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge crypto products. As a Crypto Operations Specialist, you’ll serve as a technical product expert and own processes critical to maintaining Robinhood’s crypto product. This includes monitoring order health, settling with our trading venues, building alerts, and several other projects. You’ll be expected to troubleshoot complex customer issues, identify optimization opportunities and communicate these to product and engineering teams, and design, implement, and improve operational processes and procedures pertaining specifically to crypto.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Taking ownership of critical business functions, such as monitoring order and execution health and corresponding with trading venues
- Building alerts around coin withdrawals and other functions
- Settling with our venues and set up wire transfers each day, including on weekends
- Identifying inefficiencies in operational processes, then designing and implementing solutions
- Documenting, maintaining, and improving standard operating procedures
- Specifying needs to develop and improve Robinhood's internal tools
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-5 years working in operations or financial services
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and coordinate across multiple functional groups
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Data-driven mindset
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency operations and consumer technology
- Experience managing projects interfacing with technical and non-technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to scale operations and processes in a fast-paced organization
- SQL skills
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.