Software Engineer, Machine Learning - Fraud
San Francisco, CA, USA
DoorDash is building the world's most reliable on-demand, logistics engine for delivery! We're looking for talented engineers to help us develop a 24x7, global infrastructure system that powers DoorDash’s three-sided marketplace of consumers, merchants, and dashers.
Machine Learning Engineers on the Anti-Fraud team have the opportunity to apply their ML and SWE skills to improve customer experience, reduce risk, and prevent abuse of our platform.
What You’ll Do
- Formulate innovative approaches to combat fraud and reduce risk with the powers of ML
- Create new features, train new models, deploy them into production environment
- Contribute by extending and improving our ML frameworks and platform, creating next-generation capabilities
What We're Looking For
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Exceptionally strong knowledge of CS fundamental concepts and OOP languages
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience building machine learning systems in production
- Experience with real-time technology problems
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash Engineering blog or www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Your application has been successfully submitted.