Solutions Architect, Mulesoft
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Role
As a Solutions Architect, you will play an important role in establishing our Mulesoft Platform within the Enterprise Systems Team. You’ll develop integration solutions to support the cross-functional needs for integrating our Finance, HR, and Legal teams with other key internal systems.
This role begins with requirements gathering and grows into the architecting of scalable systems and hands-on development work to deliver critical solutions. The ideal candidate will have strong Mulesoft knowledge and experience working on large scale projects, handling large volumes of data.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Architect solutions to business problems with high volumes of data using Mulesoft’s 3-tier architecture
- Design applications with design principles of security, scalability, and supportability
- Lead design sessions with cross-functional teams and prepare comprehensive technical specifications and MuleSoft Process flows
- Build, deploy, and monitor Mule applications on CloudHub
- Build the proper foundation for DoorDash’s Mulesoft instance (i.e. creating best practices for reusability, security, and quality)
We’re excited about you because…
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- 5+ years of API and web services development experience
- Experience developing and supporting distributed systems and enterprise system integrations using RESTful APIs and standard data formats (JSON, XML, SOAP)
- Proficiency developing with Mulesoft tools and components including ESB, Anypoint Studio, API Management, Flow Designer, Dataweave, ETL, and exception handling
- Proficiency in writing multi-threaded processes using Mule batch jobs, MuleSoft APIs and Mule flows with AnyPoint Platform using Mule Runtime version 4+
- Familiarity with Mulesoft CI/CD technologies, such as Maven, Jenkins, and Git
- Experience in platform configuration and set-up, which may include load balancers, SSL, VPC peering, and SSO
- Solid knowledge of data structure and data management practices (maps, caches, ETL)
- Experience writing SQL or similar database query language
- Understanding of Mulesoft Enterprise Security and other security features (such as policies, roles, etc.)
Nice to Haves
- MuleSoft Certified Professional with 3+ years of hands-on experience designing and developing RESTful web services with a RAML based approach
- Experience with integrating Snowflake DB/NetSuite/Workday/Coupa/ Concur/Salesforce and other SaaS applications
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your favorite restaurants, delivered