Frontend Performance Engineer (m/f/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years working with frontend frameworks and libraries professionally (and having built or contributed to some is a big plus.)
- Knowledge of React (Reagent), Re-frame or similar reactive systems and their internals
- Experience with ClojureScript, functional programming and immutable data structures is preferred, but not required
- You know your way around the performance profiling and debugging tools in your web browser of choice.
- You will have the responsibility to dive into a new system to understand performance bottlenecks that excites you.
- You are a strong communicator and are equally comfortable talking with your immediate team, other frontend engineers and backend infrastructure engineers.
- You are ready to learn, but just as excited to teach.
- You understand that the perfect solution is informed by the people who will be building on your work, rather than being purely dependent on technical merits. Empathy is a feature.
If you tick all these boxes we'd love to get to know you <3
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The new face of presentations