Frontend Performance Engineer (m/f/d)
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years working with frontend frameworks and libraries professionally (and having built or contributed to some is a big plus.)
- Knowledge of React (Reagent), Re-frame or similar reactive systems and their internals
- Experience with ClojureScript, functional programming and immutable data structures is preferred, but not required
- You know your way around the performance profiling and debugging tools in your web browser of choice.
- You will have the responsibility to dive into a new system to understand performance bottlenecks that excites you.
- You are a strong communicator and are equally comfortable talking with your immediate team, other frontend engineers and backend infrastructure engineers.
- You are ready to learn, but just as excited to teach.
- You understand that the perfect solution is informed by the people who will be building on your work, rather than being purely dependent on technical merits. Empathy is a feature.
If you tick all these boxes we'd love to get to know you <3
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).
Your application has been successfully submitted.