Senior Agile Project Manager (f/m/d)
What's next in music happens on SoundCloud first. As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners, and curators who share, discover and influence what’s new, now and next in music and audio.
We are looking for an Agile Project Manager to join our growing technology organisation.
As an Agile Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of complex software projects in our production organization. You will manage projects that span across departments, or a portfolio of projects within a department together with our product- and engineering managers.
Your day to day tasks will include the creation and maintenance of a lean project plan, capacity management, preparation, facilitation and follow-up of key project meetings. You will manage the project’s risk, coordinate the production and dependencies across different teams and tackle project impediments. In these activities, you will be ensuring alignment of standard ways of working and process discipline, but also call out where a process can be more lean and drive agility and continuous process improvement for the projects.
You have strong expertise in project management techniques in agile settings and feel comfortable managing large groups of stakeholders. You bring an understanding for stakeholders who don’t act in a fully agile setting and understand how to bridge both worlds. Ideally you have experience running scaled Scrum processes with multi team planning, scaled board and retrospectives. You understand digital product development including customer and productivity metrics.
You are familiar with handling projects with Jira, Confluence, Slack and Google Suite, where you will be responsible for a clean setup of task boards, flow management and knowledge codification.
If you are excited by the opportunity to directly impact the daily experience and happiness of millions of people around the world, giving them the power the power to share and connect through music, we’d love to hear from you.
- We’re international! We operate in the US, Berlin and London and all of our communication is in English.
- We have a flexible, friendly and inclusive office environment in Mitte
- Our environment is a learning one, with specific focus on development, including a professional development allowance and a possibility to use 20% of your time for a personal project.
- You can contribute to our Engineering Blog.
- Not located in Berlin? No worries, we offer extensive relocation support including allowances, one way flights, temporary accommodation and, by partnering with Expath, on the ground support on arrival.
- Interested in a gym membership, photography course or book? We have a Creativity and wellness benefit!
- We offer free German courses at beginning, intermediate and advanced.
Diversity at SoundCloud:
“SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform and global community where anyone can create, discover, and share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute”
Your application has been successfully submitted.