DevSecOps Engineer (m/f/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
These will be your responsibilities You support the Security team. You design, build, and maintain the infrastructure that others build upon - in AWS cloud, automated as code.
All of our core infrastructure leverages AWS services like RDS, EKS, EC2 etc. We use open source tools where applicable and try to contribute back to the community.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain TIER's infrastructure platform for non-IT deployments (e.g. Finance).
- Design and build network architecture for hosted environments.
- Deploy and maintain web application firewalls, deploy web applications.
You’re offering these qualifications and experience
- 3+ years of experience in professional operation of services
- Security by design, in mind.
- Large, complex, and confusing problems excite you and you solve core problems, not merely the symptoms.
- Comprehensive knowledge of two or more coding languages, including Python, Ruby (on Rails), PHP, Java, and the C suite family.
- A collaborative and receptive approach to complicated issues.
- You are calm, decisive and communicate clearly under pressure.
What we offer
- Join us! We are at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries.
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward.
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP Programme gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds.
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER and our eMoped Training.
- We are one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, Delivery Hero and more)
- Expect a first class company onboarding and Team Events with International colleagues from all over the World.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Change mobility for good