Polyglot Software Engineer
Tipser (tipser.com) is looking for a Software Engineer to help us building a SaaS distributed commerce platform that brings a revolutionary revenue stream to large marketplaces and media sites.
We’re looking for a passionate, business-oriented and communicative person with very good English skills that possesses a hands-on programming experience and a deep understanding of the Software Craftsmanship mindset. We value teamwork and team culture - that is we have a lot of fun! 🤟
We offer a chance to grow in an international software start-up based in Stockholm, Barcelona and Wroclaw with top professionals that are crafting a revolutionary marketplace as a service solution. We are successfully providing our services to top brands and companies world-wide.
Tipser builds a platform that enables e-commerce on any site. Our customers are the major media houses and marketplaces in US and Europe - UK, Scandinavia, Germany, France and other countries. Our international expansion will continue during 2020 and 2021, so more countries will come.
Our vision is to empower other sites to run commerce on their own platforms; including shopping carts, checkout, payment as well as serving real time statistical data.
- Contribute, design and maintain the core module of Tipser’s platform
- Work closely with a team of full-stack developers based in Poland, Spain and business stakeholders based in Stockholm
- Have a chance to work with the actual core system and contribute from day one
- Have a direct impact on the future of our product and full ownership of your own ideas and their implementation
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer, ideally in both statically and dynamically typed language
- Ability to design, implement and refine complex and secure architectural solutions
- In-depth understanding of protocols, standards and design patterns like REST or SOLID
- Very good English command (oral and written)
- Passion to build awesome things
Would be perfect if you:
- Know either of .NET Core, Scala, Go, TypeScript, Python, Ruby - we use them daily!
- MongoDB/ElasticSearch experience is a plus
- Software/system architect experience is a plus
- AWS/GCP/Docker/k8s experience is a plus
- ETL processing/big data/machine learning experience is a plus
- Working in a fast growing international start-up fuelled and be a part of amazing Wrocław tech team
- Great challenges, cool and helpful team with an office right in the very city center
- Open and skilled team to support your ideas and help you develop
- One of the best coffees in the country, hackathons and Yoga classes
- Snacks, fruits and a well-equipped fridge
- Conference budget (we love that you learn!) and other perks
- Regular all-team retreats (skiing, scooter riding etc) and meet-ups
Your application has been successfully submitted.