This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tipser (tipser.com) is looking for a Data Engineer to help us building our SaaS distributed commerce platform that helps large marketplaces and media sites turn their traffic into revenue.
We’re looking for a passionate, business-oriented and communicative person with very good English skills that possesses a hands-on programming experience and a deep understanding of the Software Craftsmanship mindset. We value teamwork and team culture - that's we have a lot of fun! 🤟
We offer a chance to grow in an international software start-up based in Stockholm, Barcelona and Wroclaw with top professionals that are crafting a top notch technology. We are successfully providing our services to top brands companies world-wide, including Facebook, Instagram or H&M.
At Tipser we believe e-commerce should not be tied to any specific place, app, or website. We make any product in the world buyable on any digital surface, with the most streamlined user experience possible.
Our team has doubled in size every year for the past three years and we’re not slowing down. We have offices in Stockholm, Wroclaw, Barcelona, London, and New York City and are continuously expanding to new markets. We believe in hyper growth with a heart and we have a lot of fun working together to change the future of e-commerce.
About our tech team
We're a group of 30+ passionate engineers. We value relations and solutions more than languages, tools and processes (although these are also important!). We strive for developing a fair and healthy workplace with the culture of inclusiveness in mind, where you're responsible for your colleagues as well as for your own work. We believe it is possible to have fun and learn amazing things with great people around you, while doing a meaningful work in a sustainable way. Be good and do good!
Although we love technology and can talk hours about it, we also look far beyond it. We're sure you'll love our Lunch & Learn meets, soft-skill book-club or our after-yoga "bring your own awesome food" brunches.
- Contribute, design and maintain the Tipser platform
- Work closely with a team of full-stack developers based in Poland, Spain and business stakeholders based in Stockholm
- Have a chance to work with the actual core system and contribute from the day one
- Have a direct impact on the future of our product and freedom to introduce your own ideas and implementations
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a software/data engineer, ideally in both statically and dynamically typed languages
- Ability to design, implement and refine complex data processing pipelines on large scale
- Very good English command (oral and written)
- Willingness to learn new skills every day
- Passion to build awesome things
Would be perfect if you:
- Have an understanding of Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- Know either of Python, Scala, .NET, Go, TypeScript, Ruby - we use them daily!
- MongoDB/ElasticSearch/BigQuery experience is a plus
- Software/system architect experience is a plus
- AWS/GCP/Docker/k8s experience is a plus
- Working in a fast growing international start-up and be a part of amazing distributed tech team
- Great challenges, cool and helpful team with an office right in the very city center
- Open and skilled team to support your ideas and help you develop
- One of the best coffees in the country, hackathons and Yoga classes
- Snacks, fruits and a well-equipped fridge
- Conference budget (we love that you learn!) and other perks
- Regular all-team retreats (skiing, scooter riding etc) and meet-ups
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shaping the future of e-commerce together