.NET Fullstack Developer
Tipser (tipser.com) is looking for an experienced .NET full-stack developer that will help us build pixel-perfect websites for next-gen distributed commerce SaaS to join our team based in Wrocław.
We’re looking for a passionate, business-oriented and communicative person with good English skills that possesses a hands-on full-stack development experience, understands the design, UI and UX principles and can craft any business idea into a stunning web application, keeping the code quality at its finest. We value teamwork and team culture - that is we have a lot of fun! 🤟
We offer a chance to grow in an international software start-up based in Stockholm, Barcelona and Wroclaw with top professionals that are crafting a revolutionary marketplace as a service solution. We are successfully providing our services to top brands and companies world-wide.
Tipser builds a platform that enables e-commerce on any site. Our customers are the major media houses and marketplaces in UK, Scandinavia, Germany, France and many other countries. Our international expansion will continue during 2021 and 2022, so more countries will come.
Our vision is to empower other sites to run commerce on their own platforms; including shopping carts, checkout, payment as well as serving real time statistical data.
- Contribute to the development of our top-notch SPA e-commerce app
- Be a part of the frontend and backend guild and rock our web UI/UX to make sure they look lovely and awesome 💄and our backend to serve millions of requests per minute
- Work closely with full-stack developers based in Poland, Spain and business stakeholders based in Stockholm
- Good and proven theoretical and practical software engineering skills, algorithms and data structures understanding
- 4+ years of commercial experience of full-stack development, especially in the area of web development for customer-facing products/SaaS platforms/your own business
- Understanding of web standards, best practices, browser features, limitations and quirks
- 2+ years experience working commercially with .NET, ideally .NET Core in web
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS as well as professional experience working with fancy flavours of these (static site generators, preprocessors, css-in-js etc.)
- Good command of modern JS/TS and knowledge of React and its ecosystem
- Understanding of the responsive web design principles and a mobile-first attitude
- Very good English command (oral and written)
- Passion to build awesome things
Bonus points for:
- Knowing all SOLID principles by heart :)
- Experience with dev-ops/CI/CD
- Experience with event-driven architecture and microservices
- Machine learning/data science/big data processing
- Working in a fast growing international start-up, fueled by an awesome tech team based in Wrocław, Poland and Barcelona, Spain
- Great challenges, cool and helpful team with an office right in the very city center
- Open and skilled team to support your ideas and help you develop your talents
- Long-term relation and great challenges at work that will make you love Monday mornings!
- One of the best coffees in the country, hackathons and Yoga classes
- Conference budget (we love that you learn!) and other perks
- Regular all-team retreats and meet-ups
We'd love to see your portfolio/projects, please attach link to your github/portfolio/website within the application!
Your application has been successfully submitted.