Associate Full-Stack (Frontend) Engineer
Get Your Guide
Our Marketplace and Marketing department are looking for Full-Stack Engineers who care and think as much about enabling a great end-to-end customer experience as they do about technology. You will work as part of a cross-functional mission team with top-notch developers, designers, analysts and product managers. If you are interested in contributing to the success of a web platform that is used by millions of travellers around the world then keep on reading!
- Work in a cross-functional mission team with engineers, designers and analysts
- Help to enable your mission team to iterate fast and learn about our customers by designing, launching and iterating on A/B experiments
- Continuously improve our code base, systems and processes
- Design and develop efficient solutions that can continue to scale
- Under two years of full-time software development experience
- Ability to touch backend Java and PHP code when necessary
- Ability to turn ideas into fast, reliable and maintainable code
- Positive, proactive team player who is passionate about their craft
- Customer-centric prioritization and data-driven decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of frameworks and toolchains such as Node.js, Vue.js or similar component based Frontend application frameworks
- Prior experience working in the e-commerce space
- Prior experience in start-up environments
In the first six months, you will learn more about...
- A/B testing, hypothesis building and best practices
- Architecture and deployment of complex websites
- Writing unit or end to end tests
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- GetYourGuide vouchers and reimbursable German lessons
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We are already looking forward to hearing from you! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.