Test Automation Engineer - Internal IT (f/m/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Want to be a hero? - Join the #1 Global Leader in online food ordering and delivery!
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer - Internal IT (f/m/d) to join our Internal IT team to create the best internal IT experience through strong collaboration across internal functions. You’ll have the chance to innovate technology, processes and product affecting the whole organization. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to deliver solutions and hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Create and maintain a test automation architecture (TAA) that will lead your test automation to succeed
- Design, develop and maintain test automation solutions that meet your business needs.
- You will transition from manual to automated test procedures
- Find the right tools for your test environment (Selenium/Cypress IO)
- Monitor your automation success with reports and metrics
- Improve and ensure the sustainability of the automation effort
- You will need to implement efficient and sustainable test automation by providing a structured framework that addresses all problems that arise during automation
- You will support to integrate test automation into the business and project goals by defining a generic test automation architecture that supports and streamlines your organization's automation efforts
Your heroic skills:
- 4+ years of experience in Testing ( at least 3yrs in automation)
- Experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitHub
- Hands-on API testing
- Test automation is a complex and demanding task that requires a good background in testing and software development
- Hands-on experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with automated testing
- Good understanding with reporting tools like(Allure, Jasmin, other)
- Selenium or any other automation framework
- Page object model architecture
- Solid programming background in Object Oriented language
- Load Testing
- Mobile Testing
Why Delivery Hero?
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external training.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Developer Exchange Program.
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- English is our working language, and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
Delivery Hero Tech is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Always delivering an amazing experience