Senior Manager, Machine Learning (Incentives Optimisation Squad) - Marketing Tech (f/m/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Machine Learning (Frequency Squad) - Marketing Tech (f/m/d) to join our Marketing Tech team and help us in attracting new customers, creating a personalised experience for our existing customers and driving the business with data-driven insights. You will develop innovative systems to automate marketing campaigns, design a tailored user experience for each customer and question the existing decision-making processes with AI and advanced analytics solutions.If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to deliver solutions and hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Lead and guide the career development of a team of data scientists and engineers, focused on improving the loyalty and ordering frequency of our customers.
- Evolve our user-level segmentation and predictive models (churn, lifetime value, etc).
- Work closely with the product owner and marketing management to design, implement and evolve a reinforcement learning-based system to select the best marketing actions to perform at any point of the customer life cycle.
- Ensure both the quality of the products and their fitness to the business goals.
Your heroic skills
- 5+ years of professional experience in Engineering and Machine Learning, and 1+ year of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience in a Data Engineering & Data Science team.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or any related fields.
- A deep technical background in applied machine learning, including reinforcement learning.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on programming experience in Python.
- Proven experience building production-quality and well engineered Machine Learning-powered products (ideally in the Marketing Tech domain).
- Knowledge of the tools, libraries and cloud services used for Data Engineering and Machine Learning.
- Ideally you have knowledge about the marketing landscape: the different marketing platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook, CRM tools, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to summarise complex technical topics to the marketing stakeholders and to understand their business requirements.
Why Delivery Hero?
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Developer Exchange Program.
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- English is our working language, and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
Delivery Hero Tech is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Always delivering an amazing experience