Senior Systems Engineer - FinTech (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (f/m/d) to join our FinTech tribe and build worldwide innovative Wallet, Payment and Anti-Fraud solutions with us. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to deliver solutions and hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Join the FinTech tribe and build worldwide innovative Wallet, Payment and Anti-Fraud solutions with strong focus on quality and scalability.
- As a skilled Senior Systems Engineer, you will design highly scalable infrastructure, automate continuous integration and deployments, and collaborate closely with engineering teams to build resilient and performant solutions.
- Advocate Delivery Hero system design principles and a general DevOps mindset in our engineering teams.
- Conduct root cause analysis and propose solutions to fix underlying problems at their core.
- Review database queries and storage strategies.
- Create proof of concepts with new technologies and drive innovation in the FinTech infrastructure.
- Support engineering teams to design highly available distributed systems.
- Perform on-going reviews of our application and infrastructure code improve software performance.
- Propose viable, informed solutions to fix performance problems and drive them.
- Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers.
Your heroic skills:
- You understand distributed systems concepts of a micro service architecture, Kubernetes and Cloud (AWS preferred).
- Experience with writing and reviewing code (preferably Java or another widely used programming language).
- Strong understanding of network and application security and authentication mechanisms.
- You have experience with integrating and automating security measures into development and CICD processes and you can support our engineering teams to provide a scalable environment.
- Excited to learn & try out new things.
Nice to have:
- Payment, banking or financial background a strong plus.
- Familiarity with data privacy regulations such as GDPR or ISO 27001 is a plus.
Why Delivery Hero?
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Global Developer Exchange Program.
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- Work in diverse teams with colleagues from across the globe in English.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
Delivery Hero Tech is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Find out more information on how to prepare for you technical interview here.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Your application has been successfully submitted.