Senior Web Engineer - Spotify for Artists
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You’ll get an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team and be an instrumental part in shaping a squad that owns the channels for communicating with creators! This squad directly communicates with artists and labels and will form the strategy for what to say to them and when, and how to guide them to success on our platform.
What you'll do
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
- Develop solutions on our Spotify for Artists platform serving hundreds of thousands of music creators globally.
- Be a strong participant in the Spotify-wide web developer community affecting and driving web engineering across the company.
- Be a technical leader within the team you work with and within Spotify in general.
- Facilitate collaboration with engineers, product owners, and designers to tackle exciting and challenging problems for delivering various media worldwide.
Who you are
- Have a deep understanding of responsive JS design patterns, data structures, web architecture and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- Interested in keeping up with current standard methodologies in your areas of expertise.
- Experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools.
- You know and care about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming, reliability, and automated testing.
- Familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems and enjoy seeing millions of users running your code.
- Experienced with version control, in particular, branch-based development in a monorepo contributed to by multiple teams and reviewing the work of other engineers.
- You’re comfortable with agile development practices, prioritizing valuable work, pulling tickets across the board, maintaining documentation, and assuring tech debt is recorded.
Your application has been successfully submitted.