Engineering Manager - Listening Experience
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to drive engineering practices within Spotify’s Personalization team. Our goal is to create the best listening experiences that connect fans and creators in a personal and relevant way. In this role, you will be instrumental in growing the engineering team and guiding software development to successfully match fans and creators in a personal and relevant way.
What You'll Do
- Develop people and teams through coaching, mentoring, and management support
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product managers, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Participate in engineering technology architecture discussions for product development and advocate better engineering practices
- Grow the technical expertise of your team around quality, scalability and performance
- Advocate and promote leadership at all levels within the larger engineering community
- Work closely with the recruitment team to hire and onboard engineers
Who You Are
- You are experienced with leading, coaching, and mentoring individuals and teams
- You have solid experience leading the organizational and leadership challenges that come with scaling an engineering group
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about software development
- You are well versed and experienced at applying agile tools and mental models to take on the problems of an engineering organization
- You have led large scale consumer products and technology
- You are familiar with consumer facing data and machine learning driven products such as recommendation systems
Your application has been successfully submitted.