Frontend Engineer - UI/UX
San Francisco, CA, USA
UI/UX at Scale
The user interfaces that we build at Scale combines humans and machines in a way that's never been done before. We have thousands of human labelers working on millions of tasks a month, so it’s important to build intuitive, efficient, and delightful tools for them to use. In addition to creating the interfaces that our labelers interact with, frontend engineers at Scale build interfaces for the Software 2.0 stack to help our customers to manage their datasets in entirely new ways.
As a frontend engineer at Scale, you will:
- Build a beautiful, delightful experience for our customers.
- Create optimized and efficient frontend tooling to accelerate progress in AI, for our labelers to complete complex tasks or for our customers to manage their datasets.
- Design frontends that optimally combine machine learning predictions with human inputs.
- Collaborate with backend engineers, UX designers and ML Engineers.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- Product Engineering experience. Building full-stack web apps, integrating with relevant APIs and services.
- Experience with React and TypeScript.
- Experience with Node.js and MongoDB.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, General Motors, NVIDIA, Pinterest, Airbnb, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.