Senior Backend Engineer (Growth, Acquisition)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the team
The acquisition team is all about bringing people on board. We are aiming to build a dynamic and highly creative team that can see opportunities for growth and act on them. In our team there's a lot of room for experimentation and thinking outside the box. We are data driven and strive to always measure the success of our initiatives.
About the role
As a Backend Engineer in our Acquisition team you'll be contributing to a variety of different projects. You'll be involved in the maintenance of the infrastructure needed for our projects like Miroverse and also in understanding and implementing the requirements of some of the prototypes we will create in order to test business hypotheses.
What you’ll do
- Help create prototypes in order to test hypotheses for features that would create growth.
- Be in charge of maintaining the needed backend infrastructure and APIs for our projects.
- Collaborate with other backend engineers in order to integrate our solutions for different parts of our products.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of backend development experience (Java/Scala/Kotlin). We use Java 11 and Spring (+Spring Boot).
- Experience working with and designing APIs
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with NodeJS or other languages used for backend development
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.