Database Reliability Engineer
About the team
Database Reliability Engineer is part of our DRE team distributed between Perm, Russia and Amsterdam, the Netherlands. This team is primarily responsible for providing the database as a service following best practices and world standards.
About the role
Miro is a successful and fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To support the increasing demand for feature releases we are scaling the current team and looking for the database engineer who will be responsible for our Databases and provide to our development team and to our customers the reliable database service.
With millions of users, a global team, and the support of market-leading VCs and advisors, it’s an incredible time to join Miro. Bring your skills, experience, and vision and help us transform how the world collaborates.
What you'll do
- Provide our customers with a reliable solution that guarantees uptime
- Improve the reliability of database components
- Maintain the growth from the database side
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Work closely with various teams in different time zones.
What you'll need
- 3+ years in DBA/DRE
- Strong hands-on experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience using Ansible/Terraform for creating and maintain the database infrastructure
- Good Experience in Database monitoring
- Good experience in Linux
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.