Senior Business Analyst - Digital Technology
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 600 people who are as passionate about emissions-free transportation as you are.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
We are looking for an exceptional senior business analyst to join our Digital Technology team where you will be responsible for defining the needs of Lilium’s Mobility Service Platform.
This platform is broad in its scope of responsibility, providing the necessary systems that will manage our air taxi service, the aircraft fleet and vertiports. With the customer at the very centre of our focus, we will provide journey booking, communication and travel preparation amongst other passenger services. Underpinning this will be pilots, customer services, flight operations and maintenance organisations responsible for planning, operating and delivering a safe, effective and efficient service. These colleagues form a key part of our user group and require, from the outset, the very best tools and systems to enable them to support the magical customer experience that we will bring to market.
The complexity of the programme is high, containing dependencies within our team as well as into the aircraft engineering and production divisions, vertiport operations and external operational and regulatory stakeholders. You’ll be working alongside likeminded colleagues to make a significant contribution to the launch of a revolution.
The role responsibilities will include
- Working closely with the Digital Product team and Platform Architects to translate the vision and needs of our stakeholders to a level of detail that can be implemented by our Engineering team
- Collaborating with our Engineering teams and Delivery Managers to shape the delivery roadmap, shaping suitable epics and feature iterations through to maintaining scrum backlogs
- Supporting the development of the platform that supports Lilium’s Mobility Service, ensuring requirements are refined, understood and delivered as specified
- Defining and evolving our business analysis processes and methods across all of the Digital workstreams, establishing a solid foundation ahead of the scale-up of the Digital Technology team
The successful candidate will be
- Able to process and understand a variety of complex engineering problems and apply strong analytical skills and commercial acumen to define the requirements of software solutions
- Business value and outcome driven, with a positive, “can do” attitude and a willingness to roll their sleeves up to get things done
- Passionate about “constantly getting better” - with the drive to create an appetite for continuous improvement across the organisation
- Motivated by an exciting vision requiring a lot to be delivered and rapidly, working in a supportive culture that encourages a high degree of autonomy and personal responsibility
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate
- Considerable experience as a Business Analyst working in agile environments delivering software solutions for similar business problems (e.g. eCommerce, travel etc) and in collaboration with Product Owners
- Highly proficient in managing, refining and prioritising delivery backlogs, managing conflicting requirements and writing high quality user stories and acceptance criteria
- Deep familiarity with a range of business analysis methods, such as user stories, user journeys, use case modelling, business process modelling (BPMN)
- Highly collaborative with strong stakeholder management and communication skills, with the ability to influence decision making at all levels of the organisation
What can you expect from us
- We have a low ego culture where the best idea will be embraced, whomever it comes from. We will both support your individual success and challenge your views in an open, honest and respectful manner.
- We believe that clear individual responsibility is vital to our success and will therefore give you the support, autonomy and ownership necessary for you to achieve your best
- We have an open communication style, both at a company level, with regular Q&A sessions and learning opportunities, and at an individual basis.
- In everything we do, we are driven by our ambition to create a brand new mode of transport. Our entrepreneurial principles guide an approach where behaviours that undermine our objectives or culture are not accepted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.