Software Verification Engineer
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 600 people who are as passionate about emissions-free transportation as you are.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
This role will contribute, as part of an integrated cross functional team, to the architecture, design, certification and delivery of the Lilium Jet.
You will have a chance in shaping the future of mobility by developing and certifying system and components in co-ordination with regulatory partners/suppliers.
Your focus will be electric motor control system. Responsibility is not limited to software engineering only but covers all functional aspects of the product.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop and verify safety-critical systems for eVTOL aircraft
- Verify safety-critical software in accordance with DO-178C and DO-331
- Participate in requirements validation, simulation and verification activities.
- Develop efficient test cases and realize them in automatic test procedures using Simulink Test.
- Execute tests in Model-in-the-loop and Hardware-in-the-loop (Speedgoat) environment.
- Execute various analysis (structural coverage, model coverage, test coverage, WCET, resource utilization).
- Co-operate with system, hardware and software development teams.
- BA/MA in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- At least 7 years of experience in airborne system and/or software engineering (civil aviation is a plus)
- Knowledge of DO-178C/DO-331
- Hands-on experience working in MIL, SIL and HIL environments
- Hands-on experience in MATLAB and Simulink is mandatory. Simulink Test is a plus.
- Experience in Security Verification is a plus.
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with structured problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Your application has been successfully submitted.